Thursday 11 August 2011

A little trade & Facebook = Busy bee!



Hi hi!
Hope you're all well and managing to stay dry in this soggy old August weather, just wanted to stop by to show you a few bits and bobs I've made for a new trade order from www.woolandbuttons.co.uk and my link to my Facebook page.

My hair prettiness was spotted at The Great Yorkshire Show by Joanne from Wool & Buttons from Sophie's stall - Sophie Likes. Sophie is a wonderful friend and took some of 'my makes' to sell amongst all her lovely delights.

Here is a little peak of what I've made...


Mini painted dresser found at the booty (painted by moi - will show before and after in next bloggy) displays 'Homespun Hairclips' and 'Homespun Hairbands'

Below 'Winter Wooly Bracelets'...perfect for this weather!

A little bit of clippy prettiness!

Beautiful bands with removeable corsage...Modeled my GiGi (Lennon calls her MeMe - I think he has a slight crush on her)


Packed up and ready to go...thanks Joanne!

Thanks for stopping by, if you can I'd love it if you'd 'Like' me on Facebook so I can keep you up to date with all 'my makes' goings on at 'Cheryl-ann Taylor made in England'

Lots of Prettiness Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment