Thursday 17 March 2011

A beautiful thank you!



What a hectic little day!

Daddy D has been a rather poorly 'man flu' kind of chap today which meant my Thursday work day was full of his jobs aswell as mine!

I had a fab meeting treated to homemade cake and a delicious 'proper coffee' with our wonderful client Barbara from toftlyview.co.uk - her 5* B&B and Cottage are so special, it's fab to work with a client who has such good taste and enjoys a giggle along the way!

After doing a few errans and stocking up the first aid box I rushed home to get a couple of hours in to work on our 'Spring Homespun and Vintage Fair' (flyer on it's way I promise!) before my nursery run to collect my little man...

I was greeted by these absolutely gorgeous flowers and a lovely Mark Hearld thank you card from Tim at The Ginger Pig. This kind gesture brought a tear to my eye as once in a while it's so lovely to feel appreciated. Thank you GP you are simply the best!

With lots of blooming love xxx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady!! You obviously did a wonderful job for them. xx Hope Daddy D is feeling better soon xx

    ReplyDelete